The Superwinch Tiger Shark TS9500SR was created as the next generation entry-level winch. Superwinch Engineers took lessons learned over the past 20 years and poured in clever design to produce a winch that earns the “standard issue” title. This is the winch that sets the bar for value – and performance.
Superwinch took their best-seller and added synthetic rope to make this killer deal of a winch even better. But wait, Superwinch took it a step further and redesigned the brake – moving it into the motor so the drum stays cool and your rope stays strong. Other brands just slap rope on and call it a day – not Superwinch. Their testing shows that just regular use can cook rope making it degrade in strength.
Superwinch holds the distinction of being the very first winch company to offer synthetic rope on a winch and we’ve not stopped there. Superwinch is also the first to recognize synthetic rope requires a rethinking of winch design: drums need to be stronger, heat-generating brakes need to be moved and ensuring the quality of the rope must be job #1. Superwinch continues to lead in product innovation.
Introducing the world’s greatest value in winching: the Superwinch Tiger Shark. Packed with manufacturing secrets we’ve learned over the past 40 or so years, the Tiger Shark is a pulling machine built to get the job done. Here’s why the Superwinch Tiger Shark has become everyone’s favorite “just in case” winch: stainless hardware to avoid rust, powerful motors to pull from 9500-17500, strong galvanized wire cable or certified Dyneema synthetic rope. Get to know the Tiger Shark.
- Models: Tiger Shark 9,500 SR (Synthetic)
- Part Number: TS9500SR-12V (Synthetic)
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4309 kg)
- Motor Sealed: 5.2 HP Series Wound
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Solenoid: Weather Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Pull and Turn, Ergo
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Synthetic 9,5mm x 25m
- Hook: Heavy Duty Clevis Pinned Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty, Stainless Steel 4-Way Roller | Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 12′ Rubber Sealed Hand-held
- Dimensions: 529mm L x 160mm W x 234.5mm H
- Drum Diameter: 63.5mm
- Drum Length: 228.6mm
- Installed Weight: 41kg | 26.7kg
- Shipping Weight: 42kg | 28.6 kg
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Line Pull: 0 lbs (0 kgs) 80 Amps Motor Draw/19 FPM (5.7 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs) 340 Amps Motor Draw/4 FPM (1.2 M/M) Line Speed
- Lead Wires: 1.8m x 4 gauge 25mm²
- Roller Fairlead
- 96′ Wire Rope
- Sealed Hand-held Remote