Powerbrake X-Line 4x4 big brake kits are engineered from the ground up to be the ultimate brake upgrades available on the world market for 4x4 vehicles.
- X-Line billet 6-piston off-road calipers.
- High-performance brake pads, pre-loaded into the calipers.
- 1-Piece 350x34mm 48-vane discs.
- Curved, directional cooling vanes.
- Billet caliper mounting brackets.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines.
- All necessary mounting hardware for quick, easy bolt-on installation.
- Comprehensive fitment and bed-in instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: This set is JEEP WRANGLER JK specific. Please contact us should you need pricing on any other vehicle. Bilstein B8 5100 shocks are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design that provides consistent fade-free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity-sensitive, digressive piston that reacts to changing road conditions.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications
- Made in the USA or Germany
- Compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras
- CineCore 2.0 Image Processing
- Supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording
- Dual-Battery Design
The brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone builds on its predecessor's success by incorporating a larger 1" sensor, 6-direction obstacle sensing, a variable aperture, and adding more features. The new 20MP 1-inch sensor from the Hasselblad L1D-20c camera on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is about 4 times larger than the first generation Mavic, therefore providing better dynamic range, improved low light, and so much more. The new 6-direction obstacle sense will immensely improve flight security by sensing and stopping for obstacles up, down, left, right, and forward of the drone (left/right only available in active track and tripod mode). Also new to the Mavic 4K drone range is a variable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11; this seemingly small feature has a massive effect when shooting in bright conditions, removing the need to to use ND filters for most outdoor shooting. Even-though the DJI Mavic 2 Pro features a larger and more powerful sensor than its predecessor it is still compact thanks to to folded size of 214mm x 91mm x 84mm, and lightweight at only 907g. Other improvements include 10-bit colour log recording, 100Mbps video bitrate, 1080p Full HD recording at 120fps, 31 minute flight time, top speed of 72 km/h, 8km 1080p live view range with lower latency, 1/8000th Sec shutter, and H.265 HEVC/MPEG-H video format recording. Please note: In the event that a refund is requested on any DJI product for reasons not based on the rules set out in the Consumer Protection Act, and that product has been registered and/or activated, a 20% handling fee will be applicable.
The latest DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is one of the smallest 4K camera drones available now with a 24-48mm optical zoom lens and a maximum f/2.8 aperture. With a compact folded size weighing only 905g its easy to transport and will comfortably fit in a small shoulder bag. With the extra weight of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, comes more benefits that includes powerful technology such as the a 3-axis gimbal, shoots 4K UHD at 30 fps from a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor, ISO that ranges from 100-3200 for both stills and video and a maximum shutter speed at 1/8000, low-noise flight technology, it even includes an autonomous tracking and improved obstacle avoidance system with obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft to avoid collisions while automatically following you. Don't let the little DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone fool you, It can fly with the big boys. With a top speed of 72kmph other drones will struggle to keep up; and because it is so light it features a long flight time of up to 31 minutes, or a flight distance of up to 8km. Top features includes: 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor, 4K 30p video recording, 3-axis gimbal providing smooth, stable footage, foldable propeller arms, 8km transmission range, autonomous tracking and obstacle avoidance, Hybrid Autofocus for quick and accurate focus, a flight time of up to 31 minutes, and the brand new Hyperlapse function. Please note: In the event that a refund is requested on any DJI product for reasons not based on the rules set out in the Consumer Protection Act, and that product has been registered and/or activated, a 20% handling fee will be applicable.
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Remote Controller Included
- Lightweight Design at Under 9 oz
- 12MP/2.7K Quad HD 3-Axis Gimbal Camera
- Up to 30 Minutes of Flight Time
- Stream HD Video from up to 2.5 Miles
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The DJI Ronin SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. *Camera & Cellphone not included. Please note: In the event that a refund is requested on any DJI product for reasons not based on the rules set out in the Consumer Protection Act, and that product has been registered and/or activated, a 20% handling fee will be applicable.
This DJI Tello controller can instantly transform your smartphone into a drone controller, designed to provide a lightweight feel, smooth experience, and convenient operation. This Remote Control has been an in-store demo model. The box will have been opened or slightly damaged. The Remote Control itself is in perfect condition.