- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (2) Front extended sway bar links
- (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Brake line drop brackets
- (2) Bilstein 5100 Monotube Front Shocks
- (2) Bilstein 5100 Monotube Rear Shocks
A prominent Jeep suspension manufacturer, Rock Krawler® offers a wide range of high-grade Wrangler arm systems, RRD shocks, and Krawler/Helm/Flex joints.
Rock Krawler is a true Made in The USA company which is proud of all the products it makes. As a result of Rock Krawler’s commitment to quality and value, its products are highly popular among Jeep enthusiasts. The company is also the North East’s foremost up-fitter for Jeeps. It has created many show quality Jeeps as well as purpose-built competition rigs.
Bilstein 5100 Details:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration.