- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (1) Adjustable 1.5-inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625″ solid alloy steel
- (2) Double adjustable rear upper control arms made from solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser-cut steel
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (4) Extended Bump stops
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links, hardware, and detailed instructions.
- (2) 10.9″ Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4″)
- (2) 10.9″ Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.9″)
RRD TT Shocks Details:
- Offers an economical shock solution for your JK Wrangler
- Foam-cell Technology
- Chrome-plated shaft
- Sintered iron piston
- Maximized fluid capacity for increased heat dissipation
A prominent Jeep suspension manufacturer, Rock Krawler® offers a wide range of high-grade Wrangler arm systems, RRD shocks, and Krawler/Helm/Flex joints.
Rock Krawler is a true Made in The USA company which is proud of all the products it makes. As a result of Rock Krawler’s commitment to quality and value, its products are highly popular among Jeep enthusiasts. The company is also the North East’s foremost up-fitter for Jeeps. It has created many show quality Jeeps as well as purpose-built competition rigs.