CAROBOTOR J Pro – Digital Dashboard for Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
You’ve been driving your Jeep Wrangler for a while now, and you’re starting to feel like it’s getting old.
We live in a world where tech is king. With the likes of Audi, BMW and Mercedez making everything digital, our beloved Jeep Wrangler JKs are starting to lag behind.
There aren’t many interior Jeep Wrangler upgrades available as cool as this Jeep Wrangler Digital Instrument Cluster for your JK. Especially in South Africa.
You want something that will give you an even better experience than before, but with all the same benefits of your current model; this is where Carobotor J Pro Jeep Wrangler JK comes in!
The Carobotor J Pro Jeep Wrangler JK digital dash is available for all 2007-2020* model year Jeep Wranglers.
It provides a unique, high-quality upgrade to the instrument cluster and driver experience both on and offroad!
The digital dash has smart features such as LED backlighting around the gauge clusters to make it easy on both night and day drives.
It also offers high definition resolution and brightness levels, which make reading at any time simple-even without sunglasses.
The Carobotor J Pro Digital Dash is a sleek piece of technology that will upgrade your Jeep’s dashboard to a fully functional digital version, giving you the information and updates at all times.
The easy-to-read screen includes Speedometer, Fuel economy levels, Compass readings, and many other functions for these drivers who need their hands-on quality control while driving.
With an impressive 3 second start-up time, this dash has what it takes to provide quick solutions when needed by any driver!
The Carobotor J Pro Dashboard is compatible with all JKs, from the older dash-and-steering-wheel-equipped 2007-2010 models through to the newest dash-and-steering-wheel models that began arriving in 2011. Please do not order the wrong dash!
Depending on the type of terrain you are attacking, Carobotor J Pro offers 5 display modes.
- Mud mode (for when you get dirty)
- Highway mode (for the pavement crawlers)
- Snow mode (for the Lesotho trips)
- Rock mode (for when you do some proper rock crawling)
- Sand mode (for when you’re showing off at the beach where you’re not supposed to actually drive tsk tsk)
Carobotor J Pro Features
- Tilt warning
- 5 display modes
- Customisable display and personalisation
- 3-second Fast booting (Linux operating system)
- Interface display contains: Maintenance, Tracking, Car status, Vehicle settings, Trouble code pop-up, Media
- Built-in inclinometer/gyroscope up to 45 degrees
- 4wd operation display
- Crisp HD screen (1920 x 720) with stunning interface and usability
- Steering wheel button integration (2011 – 2020 only)
- Extra buttons for the dash for 2007-2010 JKs with no steering wheel buttons
- Multiple preferences for RHD, LHD, MPH, KPH, PSI, BAR, JK, JKU, Engine Type
Here’s what you get
- Carobotor J Pro car dashboard for JK/JKU 2011-2020 or 2007-2010
- Interface Cables
- Digital software
- Instructions for self-install (if required)
Some CaRobotor J Pro important stuff:
- When the Carobotor J Pro is active, it only works with one specific Jeep (VIN number), so make sure you love your current vehicle.
- If you have a 2007-2010 Wrangler JK/JKU with the old style dash and steering wheel without buttons, make sure you order the 2007-2010 version.
- Those of you who purchased the new drive and steering control buttons on or after August 1, 2011… please ensure you order the appropriate package: the 2011-2020 one. The year you registered your car does not affect the style of the dash.
CaRobotor J Pro Digital Dashboard 2011 – 2018 Model
CaRobotor J Pro Digital Dashboard 2007 – 2010 Model
Look out for the new Carobotor K1 Android Jeep Wranger Radio coming out soon.