Products marked as featured in admin panel
- Compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras
- CineCore 2.0 Image Processing
- Supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording
- Dual-Battery Design
The brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone builds on its predecessor's success by incorporating a larger 1" sensor, 6-direction obstacle sensing, a variable aperture, and adding more features. The new 20MP 1-inch sensor from the Hasselblad L1D-20c camera on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is about 4 times larger than the first generation Mavic, therefore providing better dynamic range, improved low light, and so much more. The new 6-direction obstacle sense will immensely improve flight security by sensing and stopping for obstacles up, down, left, right, and forward of the drone (left/right only available in active track and tripod mode). Also new to the Mavic 4K drone range is a variable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11; this seemingly small feature has a massive effect when shooting in bright conditions, removing the need to to use ND filters for most outdoor shooting. Even-though the DJI Mavic 2 Pro features a larger and more powerful sensor than its predecessor it is still compact thanks to to folded size of 214mm x 91mm x 84mm, and lightweight at only 907g. Other improvements include 10-bit colour log recording, 100Mbps video bitrate, 1080p Full HD recording at 120fps, 31 minute flight time, top speed of 72 km/h, 8km 1080p live view range with lower latency, 1/8000th Sec shutter, and H.265 HEVC/MPEG-H video format recording. Please note: In the event that a refund is requested on any DJI product for reasons not based on the rules set out in the Consumer Protection Act, and that product has been registered and/or activated, a 20% handling fee will be applicable.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- 33 or 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any Rock Krawler System
- (2) Bilstein 5100 Monotube Front Shocks
- (2) Bilstein 5100 Monotube Rear Shocks
The SPIDERWEBSHADE Trailmesh Sun Shade is the top choice for Jeep owners world-wide who are looking for a one-piece top to cover front and back seat riders.
- ShadeTop covers the front and rear seats
- CargoShade Unlimited comes with rear sides and back wraparound
- TrailMesh is a pet, mildew, and fade resistant heavy-duty shading fabric made of vinyl-coated polyester originally developed for high-end outdoor furniture
- This material is a unique woven mesh that blocks up to 90% of the sun's dangerous UV rays, keeping your passengers, pets, and cargo up to 27% cooler.
CAPTURE ALL THE THRILLS of your Jeep travels with this dashboard phone mount by Bulletproof Mounting Solutions. With two 20mm ball mounts for your phone and action camera, it keeps your hands free for navigating open roads and rough terrain.
- Halo LED Ring
- Housing Material: aluminum
- Light Colour Temp: 6000 Kelvin
- Dimensions: 176.8 x 176.8 x 97.8mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Amperage: [email protected] DC - [email protected] DC
- Vibration Rating: 15.6 Grams
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471, E-Mark
- Multiple Wiring Connectors Available